Trade Finance is an IJGlobal service that examines export, agency, structured trade finance.
Trade Finance combines daily news and analysis sourced directly from borrowers and lenders, coupled with the largest and most comprehensive database of big-ticket trade finance deals.
As export finance becomes an increasingly integral part of infrastructure financing, Trade Finance enables you to understand deals in the context of the market, the credit-worthiness of the borrower at the time, the risk mitigation techniques employed, the competitiveness of the pricing and with comparison to past transactions by the same borrower and their competitors.
Optimised to add value to your business, Trade Finance Analytics provides you with:
- Daily deal and events driven news across a range of sectors including: transport, oil and gas, power, renewables, manufacturing, on-lending facilities and cost of fundraising for banks, ECAs and DFIs.
- Over 5,000 verified transactions – many of which include pricing, tenor, risk mitigation, predicted cash flows and full lender lists – with full export functionality.
- In-depth features and news-driven analysis of benchmark deals, new legislation, pricing and volume trend, alongside interviews with major lenders and borrowers.
- Market moves and strategy encompassing new appointments, planned expansions, fundraising and cost of borrowing.
- A borrower briefing examining trends in borrower costs, headline financings, and borrower & lender deal comment.
Click here to visit Trade Finance, or contact us at: email@example.com to receive a complimentary trial.