IJGlobal will be hosting its 4th Annual Central American & Caribbean Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum On January 22nds, 205 at the Riu Plaza Hotel in Panama City, Panama.
This event will gather together senior government officials, international project financiers, rating agency analysts, constructors, promoters, lawyers and strategic advisers in one room to examine the current initiatives being developed to meet Central America and the Caribbean’s massive energy & infrastructure needs.
Join us to learn from the key market players as they discuss the experiences gained from their involvement in the region’s biggest investment projects to date.
Discussion Points for 2014
- Central America & Caribbean’s governmental developments and challenges in the energy and infrastructure sectors
- Power and Energy Panel: The state of gas regionally
- Transport Panel: Big projects coming
- InterEnergy’s Penonome II Case-study
- Renewables Panel: Modest ambitions
- Social Infrastructure: The case for concessions
"Very interactive, great networking" Alstom
“Excellent- great speakers, interesting topics, superb flow” Societe Generale
"Interesting subjects and strong government and institutional investors attendance" DNB Group
"Illuminating, 10 out of 10"
European Bank of Reconstruction & Development
"An excellent opportunity to gain insight on where the Chilean market is and where it’s moving to."
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Who will you meet?
- Senior Government Officials
- International Project Financiers
- Rating Agencies
- Strategic Advisors
- Consulting engineers
- Technology suppliers