We are delighted to announce that the submissions portal is now live for the IJGlobal Awards 2021 – reflecting international developments in infrastructure and energy for the current calendar year.
The submissions portal can be accessed here…
The IJGlobal Awards recognise greenfield and refinancing deals that closed in the 2021 calendar year across the globe in the many different sectors that combine to reflect infrastructure and energy as defined by this title and (largely) the market.
The last time IJGlobal hosted physical awards nights was in 2019 and we are now looking forward to getting these major events back off the ground in the regional centres, having recently hosted our first ESG Awards and now looking forward to hosting IJInvestor Awards on 8 December in London.
With the submissions portal for IJGlobal Awards 2021 now live, the agenda for the coming few months is:
- submissions close – 6 January 2022
- shortlists announced – 24 January 2022
- Judgment Day – 2 February 2022
All things being equal, and the coronavirus permitting, in-person events will be hosted in this order:
- Europe and Africa in London – 16 March 2022
- Americas Awards in New York – 17 March 2022
- Middle East Awards in Dubai – 22 March 2022
- APAC Awards in Singapore – 23 March 2022