This story has been created to host the ING-sponsored IJGlobal Power & Renewables Report – a key component of the Autumn 2020 IJGlobal Magazine – that was published this week in digital format, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
To download the report, CLICK HERE…
This report is open access and features an interview with San Francisco-based ING co-head of power and renewable energy Thomas Cantello and New York-based Ana Carolina Oliveira, ING head of sustainable finance for the Americas.
Beyond the ING focus on power and renewables in the US, the report holds never-before-seen features including:
- focus on floating solar in APAC
- the future of renewable energy across MENA
- a feature on the potential for P3 in the US university sector
- the evolution of infra funds to broaden scope and regional focus
- a technology focus piece – from offshore wind to electric vehicle charging
- turbine top trumps – a focus on offshore wind turbines where big is bountiful
- Seagreen Offshore Wind Farm - case study