Welcome to the 10th Annual Canadian Infrastructure Finance Forum
For the last 9 years, the eastern and western Canadian Innovation in Infrastructure Finance Forums have been recognised as the best place for Canada’s infrastructure finance community to get together and do business.
In 2015, in response to visitor feedback, we are combining the events to provide an even more useful Forum to access the Canadian infrastructure pipeline and meet the Government procurers who are bringing new projects to market.
The CIFF 2015 agenda will showcase new projects in the pipeline, assess the evolution of PPP models, analyze transaction case studies, introduce new entrants to the market and evaluate the finance available for infrastructure.
Why Attend the CIFF 2015?
- Connect with federal, provincial and municipal & grantors driving future project development
- Analyse recent PPPs and identify new financing sources
- Pinpoint new investment opportunities and understand the national pipeline
- Meet the project sponsors, financiers and investors who have structured the most successful energy & infrastructure projects
- Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to have all your business meetings under one roof
The CIFF Networking Advantage:
- NATIONAL – make one trip to meet your business partners and the key players from the national market.
- INFLUENTIAL – CIFF’s speaker faculty attracts a senior level audience to debate board level topics and define future strategy.
- REPRESENTATIVE – With 150 attendees from over 80 companies, CIFF participants represent all sides of the infrastructure deal table.
- INTERACTIVE - The CIFF agenda is designed to give you the benefit of all the expertise gathered under one roof, including: interactive panel debates, insightful presentations and face-to-face meetings.
Who will you meet?
- Institutional Investors
- Technical Advisers
- Financial Advisers
- Legal Advisers
- Consulting engineers
- Technology suppliers