TNK-BP and OGK-1 form JV to build 800MW CCGT

OGK-1 is to own 75 per cent while TNK-BP is to take the remaining 25 per cent in the joint venture.

Blurred image of IJGlobal article content
Blurred image of IJGlobal article related content