UPDATE: TerraForm gains 95% approval for Saeta takeover

Brookfield-controlled US yieldco TerraForm Power completed the acquisition of 95% of Saeta Yield shares on 12 June, with a statutory squeeze out for the remaining 5% due to close on 3 July

Blurred image of IJGlobal article content
Blurred image of IJGlobal article related content